Online Series Event #9
Buddy Smallmouth Bass
September 9, 2023
To register and pay click on the Tourney X logo:
$31 entry fee is broken down by the following:
$20 Top placing anglers
$1 - AOY prize package at end of year
$5 - Tourney X fee
$5 - Trail expenses (trophies, permits, website, etc)
Registration will stay open until September 9th at 7:30AM.
When signing up for this event anglers declare that they understand and will follow the rules listed HERE. Anglers who violate the rules could face penalties including disqualification.
While it is the angler's responsibility to know ALL of the rules some common violations include:
*Only fish over 12" are accepted.
*Not using an approved Ketch measuring board.
*No identifier or incorrect identifier codes (see identifier section on this page).
*Launching is only permitted from public access.
*Thoroughly read and memorize the rules section that describes how to measure a fish and understand each penalty that can be enforced.
Additional Event Specific Rules
Identifiers can be printed off HERE. The code for the identifier will be released by 9PM the night before the tournament on Facebook & Tourney X.
An identifier with no code, the wrong code, or codes in the wrong boxes will not be accepted. If participating in multiple tournaments you can combine codes on a single identifier, but they must be correct and they must be in the appropriate box.
Reusuable aluminum identifiers are a popular item with anglers and are provided by Blue Fox Gifts. MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE BUCKEYE KAYAK FISHING TRAIL IDENTIFIER.
Approximately 10% of the field will receive a payout.
Top 3 are paid in a field of 34 anglers or less.
35 anglers payout 4 spots; add a spot every 10 anglers above 35.
Payout spots cap at 10 anglers.
Payouts take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks to process.
We try to make payouts as soon as possible but objections being filed, rule violations, and in-depth photo reviews can result in delays.
Anglers winning payouts will be sent an email once results are finalized. The email will be sent by Quickbooks and contain a link to fill out information for an IRS Form 1099. The email is sent to the Paypal account you used to pay for the event. Payments will not be sent until the information is filled out. This is only a one time per year information request.
Feel free to email email@example.com regarding the status of your payout.
1. This event runs from 7:30AM until 7:30PM.
2. This is a 2 angler team event.
3. This event is smallmouth bass only.
3. An anglers 5 best fish.
4. The 5 longest bass between the anglers will be their final limit.
5. Each angler MUST contribute at least one fish to their final team limit.
6. Team members MUST fish the same body of water. Anglers can choose to move to another eligible body of water, but BOTH anglers must move.
7. Anglers on the same team cannot fish different bodies of water at the same time.
8. Anglers are permitted to fish without their teammate if they arrive earlier or stay later.
9. It is the angler's responsibility to make sure all photos are uploaded by 7:30PM. No photos will be accepted after the deadline so plan accordingly.
The following points are awarded to the top spots for this event:
1st Place - 25 points
2nd Place - 24 points
3rd Place - 23 points
4th Place - 22 points
(all the way down to...)
23rd Place - 3 points
24th Place - 2 points
25th Place - 1 point
Trail Points are awarded throughout the entire season after every event.