Online Series Event #10
Workweek Open 3
September 11-15, 2023
To register and pay click on the Tourney X logo:
$31 entry fee is broken down by the following:
$20 Top placing anglers
$1 - AOY prize package at end of year
$5 - Tourney X fee
$5 - Trail expenses (trophies, permits, website, etc)
Registration will stay open until September 11th at 5:00PM.
Identifiers can be printed off HERE. The code for the identifier will be released by 9PM the night before the tournament on Facebook & Tourney X.
An identifier with no code, the wrong code, or codes in the wrong boxes will not be accepted. If participating in multiple tournaments you can combine codes on a single identifier, but they must be correct and they must be in the appropriate box.
Reusuable aluminum identifiers are a popular item with anglers and are provided by Blue Fox Gifts. MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE BUCKEYE KAYAK FISHING TRAIL IDENTIFIER.
Approximately 10% of the field will receive a payout.
Top 3 are paid in a field of 34 anglers or less.
35 anglers payout 4 spots; add a spot every 10 anglers above 35.
Payout spots cap at 10 anglers.
Payouts take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks to process.
We try to make payouts as soon as possible but objections being filed, rule violations, and in-depth photo reviews can result in delays.
Anglers winning payouts will be sent an email once results are finalized. The email will be sent by Quickbooks and contain a link to fill out information for an IRS Form 1099. The email is sent to the Paypal account you used to pay for the event. Payments will not be sent until the information is filled out. This is only a one time per year information request.
Feel free to email email@example.com regarding the status of your payout.
When signing up for this event anglers declare that they understand and will follow the rules listed HERE. Anglers who violate the rules could face penalties including disqualification.
While it is the angler's responsibility to know ALL of the rules some common violations include:
*Only fish over 12" are accepted.
*Not using an approved Ketch measuring board.
*No identifier or incorrect identifier codes (see identifier section on this page).
*Launching is only permitted from public access.
*Thoroughly read and memorize the rules section that describes how to measure a fish and understand each penalty that can be enforced.
Additional Event Specific Rules
1. This event runs from September 11th to September 15th.
2. The window of fishing is only from 5PM until 11:59PM each day. Fish caught outside of this window will be DQ'd. It is the anglers responsibility to
3. It is the angler's responsibility to make sure all photos are uploaded by September 15th at 11:59PM. No photos will be accepted after the deadline so plan accordingly.
4. This event is a 5 bass limit (Black Bass - Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted).
5. It is the angler's responsibility to have the GPS location services turned on for your phone. To test this you can watch this VIDEO.
6. It is also the angler's responsibility to have the time & date correctly report with the photo submissions. For more information you can visit TOURNEY X
The following points are awarded to the top spots for this event:
1st Place - 25 points
2nd Place - 24 points
3rd Place - 23 points
4th Place - 22 points
(all the way down to...)
23rd Place - 3 points
24th Place - 2 points
25th Place - 1 point
Trail Points are awarded throughout the entire season after every event.