Ohio B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak Championship Standings
The 2021 Bassmaster Classic will be held at Lake Ray Roberts in Fort Worth, TX. The top 10 listed above have earned invites. At this point it appears the Kayak Division National Championship is still a green light. While it is our hope that the top 10 on this list can make the 16 hour trip down we understand if you can't make that commitment. We will be rolling down invites if anyone in the top 10 is unable to go, so stay tuned!
Also, more information will be distributed as we receive it.
The Tour Series is a set of 10 in-person events throughout the year that will contribute to points to crown an Angler of the Year.
Within the Tour Series three of the events will be earmarked as a mini-series within the Tour Series.
This mini-series will be called the B.A.S.S. Nation Ohio Kayak Championship.
The B.A.S.S. Nation Ohio Kayak Championship will determine who is sent to the 2021 B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak National Championship and will be representing the Buckeye Kayak Fishing Trail, Buckeye Nation Kayak Anglers, and the entire state of Ohio!
How it works:
1. You will need to become a B.A.S.S. member and a local OHIO B.A.S.S. Nation member. We will be providing links and details about this soon, so stay tuned. With that said, the investment to compete should be a one time $45-$60 fee that covers the 2019 season along with the typical $36 per event BKFT registration fee.
1. You must participate in, at minimum, 2 of the 3 B.A.S.S. Nation Ohio Kayak Championship events. The three events are:
2. Your best 2 scores will count towards a total Championship Score. If you participate in all 3 events your lowest score will be thrown out. Scores will be tallied like all of the other Tour Series events: 25 points for 1st place, 24 for 2nd, etc....all the way down to 1 point for 25th place.
3. The top 10% in the Championship Score standings will earn a spot to the 2021 B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak National Championship!
4. If someone can't go to the National Championship the spot will roll down to the next angler.
5. We will post the Championship Scores after each event and highlight those in the the top 10% at time of posting. Highlighted anglers only signify that you are currently in the top 10% NOT that you earned your spot!