Have you ever dreamed of walking up onto the BASSMASTER CLASSIC stage to grab your trophy?!?!?!
The Buckeye Kayak Fishing Trail is now the official B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak Series club for Ohio and we can make those dreams come to reality when you win the 2021 B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak National Championship!
The Kayak National Championship will share venues with the 2021 BASSMASTER CLASSIC, at a location to be determined, where the winner will also be handed their trophy up on the same stage!
The Tour Series is a set of 10 in-person events throughout the year that will contribute to points to crown an Angler of the Year.
Within the Tour Series three of the events will be earmarked as a mini-series within the Tour Series.
This mini-series will be called the B.A.S.S. Nation Ohio Kayak Championship.
The B.A.S.S. Nation Ohio Kayak Championship will determine who is sent to the 2021 B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak National Championship and will be representing the Buckeye Kayak Fishing Trail, Buckeye Nation Kayak Anglers, and the entire state of Ohio!
How it works:
1. You will need to become a B.A.S.S. member and a local OHIO B.A.S.S. Nation member. We will be providing links and details about this soon, so stay tuned. With that said, the investment to compete should be a one time $45-$60 fee that covers the 2019 season along with the typical $36 per event BKFT registration fee.
1. You must participate in, at minimum, 2 of the 3 B.A.S.S. Nation Ohio Kayak Championship events. The three events are:
2. Your best 2 scores will count towards a total Championship Score. If you participate in all 3 events your lowest score will be thrown out. Scores will be tallied like all of the other Tour Series events: 25 points for 1st place, 24 for 2nd, etc....all the way down to 1 point for 25th place.
3. The top 10% in the Championship Score standings will earn a spot to the 2021 B.A.S.S. Nation Kayak National Championship!
4. If someone can't go to the National Championship the spot will roll down to the next angler.
5. We will post the Championship Scores after each event and highlight those in the the top 10% at time of posting. Highlighted anglers only signify that you are currently in the top 10% NOT that you earned your spot!