Online Series Event #10
Smallmouth Bass Edition
October 1, 2022
To register and pay click on the Tourney X logo:
$31 entry fee is broken down by the following:
$20 Top placing anglers
$1 - AOY prize package at end of year
$5 - Tourney X fee
$5 - Trail expenses (trophies, permits, website, etc)
Registration will stay open until October 1st at 7:30AM.
Anyone submitting fish caught prior to them registering will be DQ'd.
Identifiers can be printed off HERE. The code for the identifier will be released by 9PM the night before the tournament on Facebook & Tourney X.
An identifier with no code, the wrong code, or codes in the wrong boxes will not be accepted. If participating in multiple tournaments you can combine codes on a single identifier, but they must be correct and they must be in the appropriate box.
Another option for an Identifier (that is not mandatory) is a reusable option made out of durable aluminum by Blue Fox Gifts. MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE BUCKEYE KAYAK FISHING TRAIL IDENTIFIER.
Payouts & Prizes
~10% of the field will receive a payout.
Payouts take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks to process.
We try to make payouts as soon as possible but objections being filed, rule violations, and in-depth photo reviews can result in delays.
For individuals to whom BKFT pays out $600 or more during a calendar year, we will prepare an IRS Form 1099 and require information from the angler before the payment is made.
Feel free to email
regarding the status of your payout.
When signing up for this event anglers declare that they understand and will follow the rules listed HERE. Anglers who violate the rules could face penalties all the way up to disqualification.
While it is the anglers responsibility to know ALL of the rules some common violations include:
*Only fish over 12" are accepted.
*Not using an approved Ketch measuring board.
*No identifier or incorrect identifier codes (see identifier section on this page).
*Launching is only permitted from public access.
*Thoroughly read and memorize the rules section that describes how to measure a fish and understand each penalty that can be enforced.
Additional Event Specific Rules
1. This event runs from 7:30AM until 7:30PM.
2. This is a 2 angler team event.
3. This event is smallmouth bass only.
3. An anglers 5 best fish.
4. The 5 longest bass between the anglers will be their final limit.
5. Each angler MUST contribute at least one fish to their final team limit.
6. Team members MUST fish the same body of water. Anglers can choose to move to another eligible body of water, but BOTH anglers must move.
7. Anglers on the same team cannot fish different bodies of water at the same time.
8. Anglers are permitted to fish without their teammate if they arrive earlier or stay later.
9. It is the angler's responsibility to make sure all photos are uploaded by 7:30PM. No photos will be accepted after the deadline so plan accordingly.
BKFT follows KBF rules Section '5. Competition Area'. That specific set of rules is listed on both our RULES page and within the KBF rules.
If you have a question about eligible water and a possible location don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following points are awarded to the top spots for this event:
1st Place - 25 points
2nd Place - 24 points
3rd Place - 23 points
4th Place - 22 points
(all the way down to...)
23rd Place - 3 points
24th Place - 2 points
25th Place - 1 point
Trail Points are awarded throughout the entire season after every event.
The point leader after the CLASSIC is awarded the Tour Series Angler of the Year!