2021 Tour Series Schedule
Tour Series Points/Standings
Click on an event for more details...
Anglers can earn points based on place of finish.
For both the Tour Series & Online Series points are awarded by the following:
1st Place - 25 points
2nd Place - 24 points
3rd Place - 23 points
all the way down to....
23rd Place - 3 points
24th Place - 2 points
25th Place - 1 point
After every event the standings will be updated.
Remember your point total throughout the year will include either:
1. Your best 5 Tour Series events.
2. Your best 4 Tour Series events and 1 Online Series event.
An angler can always attend more than 5 events and upgrade a score. If you attend more than 5 events your lowest score(s) will be thrown out.
Angler of the Year
To QUALIFY for Angler of the Year & THE CLASSIC at the end of the year an angler must do at least one of the following:
1. Participate in (at minimum) 5 of the 11 Tour Series Events (listed to the left).
2. Participate in (at minimum) 4 of the 11 Tour Series Events along with (at minimum) 1 Online Series Event.
If you qualify you still have to EARN a spot in THE CLASSIC by achieving one of the following:
1. Win a Tour Series Event
2. Finish top 20 in the Tour Series Final Standings (posted after Paint Creek/Rocky Fork).
3. Finish top 5 in the Online Series Final Standings (posted after Buddy Bass Smallmouth Bass Edition).
THE CLASSIC will award points similar to other events: 1st Place = 25 pts, 2nd Place: 24 pts, 3rd Place: 23 pts, etc.
Total points in the final Tour Series standings (after Rocky Fork/Paint Creek) will be added to points earned in THE CLASSIC. The angler with the most points will be AWARDED Angler of the Year.