2021 Tour Series Schedule
Click on an event for more details...
3. Indian Lake (with team option) - May 21
4. Raccoon Creek Event - June 4
5. Portage Area Lakes - June 25
7. Mosquito Creek Lake - August 6
8. Columbus Rivers - August 20
9. Piedmont Lake - September 10
10. East/West Harbors - September 24
11. Dayton Rivers - October 8
INVITE ONLY - CLASSIC - TBD
Tour Series Points/Standings
Anglers can earn points based on place of finish.
For both the Tour Series & Online Series points are awarded by the following:
1st Place - 25 points
2nd Place - 24 points
3rd Place - 23 points
all the way down to....
23rd Place - 3 points
24th Place - 2 points
25th Place - 1 point
After every Tour Series event the standings will be updated within a few days.
Angler of the Year
To qualify for both THE CLASSIC in October and the Tour Series Angler of the Year you must do the following:
1. Participate in 6 of the 11 Tour Series events listed on this page.
Once qualified an angler must finish in the TOP 20 in the Tour Series Standings to earn their CLASSIC invite.
Anglers can compete in more than 6 Tour Series events to improve scores, but only your top 6 scores will count.
The Angler of the Year is calculated by an anglers best 6 scores plus the points they accumulate in the CLASSIC.
Points for the CLASSIC are distributed like other Tour Series events 1st-25 pts, 2nd-24pts, etc, etc.
If a tie occurs, the highest finish during the CLASSIC will break the tie.